The school provides a complete curriculum upto senior secondary level as per format of the cbse , new delhi.simultaneously co-scholastic & co-curricular activities are juxtaposed with the main course of studies.
- Value Education
The school aspires to make every pupil a true human being by inculcating valuse based education. Moral education along with the rich treasure of indian culture & civilization are imparted to every student of the school.
- School Hours
|Monday to friday||6.30 a.m to 10.30 a.m||10.45 a.m to 4.15 p.m|
|Saturday||6.30 a.m to 9.50 a.m||10.45 a.m to 2.20 p.m|
|Safai & assembly||10.45 a.m to 11.00 a.m|
|Classes start||11.00 a.m|
|Recess||1.50 p.m to 2.20 p.m|
- School Uniform
- Classes nursery to viii ( boys) : Maroon coloured half pant(except winter) with two side pockets & white shirt with single pocket on the left side of the chest
- Classes nursery to viii ( girls) : White shirt and maroon coloured skirt
- Classes ix to xii ( boys ) : Maroon coloured full pant with two side pockets & white shirt with single pocket on the left side
- Classes ix to xii ( girls ) : Maroon kameez & white salwar
- Shoes : Black leather shoes.
- White p.t shoes on evry saturday for physical education classes. White dupatha is an integral part of salwar kameez
- Neck tie neck tie forms an inseparable part of the dress except class ix-xii girls
- Winter dress : maroon coloured full / half sleeves woolen sweater
- Apron : n.a
- Students i-card compulsory for a every students